Friday, September 25, 2009, posted by WoW Fan at 10:19 PM

I just received a shocking email supposedly from Blizzard Account Admin Team stating my account has been flagged for account selling. Honestly I was taken aback by the well written notice and was genuinely worried as I thought my account has been hacked.

Luckily I came to my senses when I recall my WoW account was not linked to this particular gmail account of mine. I admit I was nearly conned into this cause I have 5 gmail accounts and my WoW account is attached to one of them. Here is a screenshot of the email I received moments ago:



So to all of you my treasured readers, please take note of this recent development and be cautious not to send them your account details. Infact Blizzard will never ask for your account details to be emailed over the net anyways.

Labels: