Saturday, January 27, 2007, posted by WoW Fan at 12:26 AM
The Outlands is indeed a huge area to fathom with vast areas to venture as you toil your character to the new Level 70 cap. I received several emails in regards to maps and some questions on those I posted earlier these past 2 weeks. So I've decided to compile them in a Word format so that all of you can download and refer to them as and when the need arises without going on a searching spree online.

I know many of my close network of bloggers told me this is really not a wise thing to do as I will be losing my readership but as I shared with them... "I am first and foremost a World of Warcraft player... this blog is just to share that passion with others". So without further ado, just click on the Word Icon to start the download and do a "save as" and rename the file to your computer if need be or you may click on the link below as well:


>>> Download Outlands Maps - 4.5mb <<<


Enjoy and Happy Hunting!



Technorati Tags: , , , ,

Labels: , , ,