Tuesday, February 27, 2007, posted by WoW Fan at 6:40 PM
Hi there everyone! Since returning from my holidays, I might have accidentally deleted some emails. So if anyone did contacted me via email in the past week, I apologize if I did not reply but do send again if it is of benefits to other WOW players.

I would also like to highlight the RICH amount of info hidden within the comments section of each post contributed by other players. Do take the time to visit them and read up on their sharing which I am very thankful for. The world of Azeroth is so huge... its not easy to understand how everything works but together we can learn from one another.

Thanks once again to all contributors... You guys and gals ROCK!

Labels:

 
1 Comments:


At March 1, 2007 at 9:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

well i like it and all but i think you guys should make the level contiues