Friday, February 9, 2007, posted by WoW Fan at 2:41 AM
I had the privilege of visiting Capablanca, one of my readers yesterday on his Turalyon server. I was at my office which I didn't have TBC installed on so I used my old account and created a lock there to meet up with him.


We had a pleasant chat about playing the game, life and the world in general. He from Texas, USA and a firm believer of world peace... perhaps explain his choice of playing Alliance. In the present time being, he is currently studying and will be starting on his PhD soon. Afterwhich we decided to meet up in Stormwind and take an SS to mark the occasion.

The very first thing he showed me was his Toshley's Station Hero's Hat... LOL! It is a quest reward item from 'Show Them Gnome Mercy' which I think is awesome for a leveling rogue in the Outlands. The Turalyon server is actually quite well populated although items on AH seem rather scarce and high priced.

Shortly after that, he ventured back to his grinding in the Outlands as he wanted to obtain level 70 by this weekend and I strutted back to Westfall. I continued playing for a while longer cause believe it or not this was the very first time I played a Warlock. Well to Capablanca and his Lost Souls guild... all the best in your adventures and till we meet again! It was an honor to have met your acquaintance.



Technorati Tags: , ,

Labels: ,

 
4 Comments:


At February 9, 2007 at 4:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

This was an US server? If you have EU acc also, you can look for Humata on Twisting Nether(EU) PvP, Horde side, of course. =)

 

At February 9, 2007 at 7:42 PM, Blogger Daryl W.T. Lau

Hey there Huma... yeah it is a US server. I would LOVE to meet you in-game but unfortunately I do not own a EU account. Darn!

 

At February 9, 2007 at 9:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

NP dude :-D

Use trial. I was begin to wonder, if it has any other purpose then creating gold advertising characters, maybe it HAS other purpose. =D

 

At February 9, 2007 at 11:24 PM, Blogger Daryl W.T. Lau

LMAO... great point indeed!

Actually the EU version is super hard to obtain here in my country as most people here either plays the US version which is slightly more expansive or Taiwan version which is much more economical.

Its kinda hard to fathom actually considering we have so much British influence. Perhaps because WOW is an american product but who knows.