Saturday, February 3, 2007, posted by WoW Fan at 12:57 AM
I got a quest called Umbrafen Eel Fillets today and I started doing the quest. Afterwhich I realized the drop rate sucked so I abandoned the quest and went back to Zangarmarsh town. I noticed there were a couple more quests there which I didn't take earlier and one of them was this quest (showed up again since I abandoned it), so I accepted them all not realizing I took this quest again.

Later I checked in my inventory and noticed I had gotten another Potion of Underwater Breathing so I figured I would just never do this quest and any time in the future if I ever needed to do a underwater quest I could just come and start this quest and get a free potion.




Technorati Tags: , outlands, zangarmarsh, wow quest

Labels: , , , ,

 
1 Comments:


At July 20, 2008 at 11:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

Really nice tip. I noticed this as well when I was doing it but i finished the quest QQ