Tuesday, February 6, 2007, posted by WoW Fan at 6:07 AM
Hi there all my treasured readers! I have just implemented translation capability to the following languages for every single post entry:

Portuguese
French
Spanish
German
Italian
Russian
Arabic
Chinese (Simplified)
Korean
Japanese

I've been finding ways to incorporate this feature as I can see many of you guys and gals are from all over the world through my statistics report. I do hope this new feature will enable all of you an easier time reading all the tips, guides and tricks posted here both new and old. All you have to do is click on the language you prefer at the bottom of every post under the Labels heading.

Happy Reading!

Labels: , ,

 
2 Comments:


At February 6, 2007 at 3:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

Hi,

the translation is a great feature. But when I read the german translation, your articles get only funny (i mean very funny, can't stop laughing while writing this) and doesn't make sense any more.

So for entertainment it's good but for information bad.

 

At February 6, 2007 at 4:26 PM, Blogger Daryl W.T. Lau

Oh darn... this feature is made available by Google and I had to tweak the codes a little to enable it here but I couldn't proof read the translation since I don't understand the language. Lets hope Google works it out and make it more accurate.

In the meantime... continue enjoying the funny translation and thanks dude for the feedback. At least now I know.

Cheers!
Daryl