Thursday, April 19, 2007, posted by WoW Fan at 5:25 PM
Found this cool way to get to the Chess Event (which can be easily soloed) using a fresh instance. Do take note that stealth and wall jumping skills are required for this to work so this pretty much takes out Warriors and all other non discreet classes.



Here is a more text detailed explanation:

Once you have the walljump thing mastered its easy peasy...

You just need to pass 3 mobs, the prince (do it correctly and you wont pull him), a fleshbeast standing still (last mob before prince) and then at the place where he does the second walljump.

It takes like 15-20 mins, even faster if you are really good and I've tried to solo this and it works like a charm...


Now as for the chess event itself:

1. control the king, needed to start the event
2. release king and control conjurer
3. use the conjurers ranged attack to get down the other kings hp
4. the conjurer dies by ranged fire attacks, you will release
5. by this time the other king is around 50%.. he will be healed.
6.The horde king is in front of the alliance king, with one alliance peon defending it.
7. control king, wait till peon dies, kill king
8. loot



Technorati Tags: , , ,

Labels: , ,

 
13 Comments:


At April 20, 2007 at 7:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

Nerf!! I call for a BIG f***n NERFBAT!! :-DDD I'm still suck at 3560g, and picked up mining last weekend.. now I've ~250 skill.. I do hope it will worth it.. any lower lvl instance what can be soloed by a hunter? Don't tell me u had a list about them earlyer.. ^_^

 

At April 20, 2007 at 7:37 PM, Blogger Daryl W.T. Lau

Hahaha... you crack me up sometimes bud! Truly made my day indeed. Lower instance for farming... have you tried Baron at Strat? I do feel farming locations in Outlands still pays off higher though such as the Primals.

Well if all else fails, then I guess Deadmines would work :p

 

At April 23, 2007 at 10:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

DM runs works, i gor 2 parrots and 1 cat from the last one :-) too bad we can't use all at the same time :-) I would feel like Ace Ventura.. :-D

I was on mining last weekend, and I finally got it over 300, if I reach 375, I'll go for other options.. the good in mining is that I'm on the move, not like farming the same place for 2 hours.. :-)

anyway, I'll see the other options, thx for the tips.. (currently 3700+g :-D)

 

At May 7, 2007 at 3:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

This is an amazing exploit, it takes a while to get used to doing it but ive done it a few times already. Free epic loots lawl...
(BTW im a warlock too, just used invis pots and auto-unstuck. Works like a charm)

 

At May 9, 2007 at 6:37 AM, Blogger Brandon92

You guys say you can do it as a warlock? I did it with my whole raid group before so it was easy, and the side door was unlocked, but as a warrior solo you aggro the ghost near the front door with unstuck?

 

At May 9, 2007 at 1:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

While this is an amazing exploit and I have successfully done it in a live server, in the public test realm for 2.1 the greater fleshbeast sees through stealth. Making this infinitely harder, just a heads up.

 

At May 12, 2007 at 4:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

They have now fixed it:S :(

The chess pices are not ther anymore, need to clear some bosses now to get them.:S

 

At May 12, 2007 at 5:19 AM, Blogger Daryl W.T. Lau

Gosh... they really have to go and spoil the fun! Thanks for the heads up though. Cheers!

 

At May 18, 2007 at 2:22 AM, Blogger Unknown

It's still possible! Woot!

It took me and a couple of other rogues in my guild to figure it out, but we're working on finding a way for nonstealthers with invis pots & speed pots/trinkets to do it.

Thanks B and H for the tip

 

At May 18, 2007 at 4:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

is there a way to do it now? none of the pieces were there when i went.....any idea's on how to trigger it?

 

At May 19, 2007 at 11:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

How is it still possible after the hotfix? Do you have to "steal" some guild's saved instance by grouping with one member on a day/night that they have downed curator? If so, i say its damn near impossible and also ethically rude to that guild. :P

 

At May 19, 2007 at 12:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

I was able to do it while being saved after the opera event and before the curator

so u might need to get a saved instance at around that stage

 

At September 3, 2007 at 3:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

u need to be in a saved instance to do it now so no more free loots but u can steel pug loots and kill prince =P