Wednesday, April 30, 2008, posted by WoW Fan at 1:54 AM
Today we are going to sway a little away from World of Warcraft into the general world of gaming. Well I was introduced by a guildy to this Only4Gamers site where gamers such as yourself can earn some pocket money testing upcoming games.

Well heck if this is your passion, you can even perhaps make a living testing games cause from what I understand we can earn up to $90 buckeroos per day. I don't know about you but that is more than I currently earn with my full-time job which I can't say I share the same passion with as compared to playing games if you know what I mean.

Anyways I am going to plug some important points from the FAQ to share:

I'm under 18, can I still be a game tester?
Yes, it doesn't matter how old you are. If you are able to read this message you can get paid for testing games.

Can I apply your techniques outside of the U.S.
Yes, there are many game companies located outside of the US. It doesn't matter what country you live in you can become a game tester and get paid for it.

How much money can I make using your system?
That depends completely on how many hours a day you work. You can certainly make up to $90/hour as a game tester... but only if you're a serious gamer. If you're not as hardcore as some, you can still make up to $40/hour... or even more. At the end of the day, you decide your own success.

I only like to play games on a certain kind of system... Can I still be a game tester?
Yes, there are many game system available to test in. From Regular Nintendo to Playstation 3.

Can I work from home?
Yep! In fact, you're supposed to! Just chill at home, play tons of games, and point out whatever you think sucks. You know those stupid glitches or dumb controls you can't stand? This is your chance to vent about it... without ever leaving your home!

What are the hours like?
The hours? They're totally up to you dude. You don't have some boss over your head going "Why aren't you working yet?". And bro, you'll be playing games... all the time. You'll be wanting MORE hours instead of less.

Labels: