Friday, March 2, 2007, posted by WoW Fan at 12:55 AM
A brand new month has dawned upon us and since this is the 3rd month for this blog, I wanted to re-evaluate and improve on certain areas. I also would like to take this opportunity to share what I have implemented thus far in Feb too with all of you.

As of today, I have taken out all WOW Gold selling sites adverts cause personally I have never done it before and do not think its necessary. I added it in the first place as I thought of monetizing this blog a little for my efforts but I feel otherwise now to promoting them. What I have done instead is adding a donation section on the right sidebar if any kind souls feel like doing so... totally not obligated of course.

The two features I added last month was translation capabilities and a new graphical drop down navigation on the sidebar. Implementing these two features was a lengthy process as I am a total noob when it comes to all these html and javascript thingy. I do hope you guys found it useful although I know the translation part can be quite inaccurate due to the unique terms in used in the game.

I have also set the comments section to be moderated prior to displaying live as I have had numerous nonsensical and downright weird submissions.

At this juncture I would also like to humbly request for any of your valued opinions or suggestions on improving this blog further. I will surely try my best to implement them although some might take a little longer due to my inexperience with codings.

Last but not least, although I'm sure they do not care but I would like to thank Blogger for providing this wonderful platform for all of us.

Cheers and God Bless!

Labels:

 
2 Comments:


At March 2, 2007 at 4:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

Grats for lvl 3! =D

I won't send money, becouse of the same reasons, as I wont give gold to players, but don't dorry, if I'll have anything usefull to add, I'll add it in the future too. =D

As about the design.. I basically like it, easy, but the keywords are easy to find, the entrys are fun to read, soo keep it this way..

/salute

/smile

 

At March 3, 2007 at 4:10 AM, Blogger Daryl W.T. Lau

Hey bro Huma... thanks for the support once again. I look forward to more of your input and sharing too.

/bow

Cheers!