Thursday, June 7, 2007, posted by WoW Fan at 3:00 AM
I was questing in Zangarmarsh when I found this out about this. In Serpent Lake, west of Coilfang reservoir (about 44,43) there are groups of 3-4 fishes called frenzys. These frenzys have a very good chance of dropping Unidentified Plant Parts. When you get 10 of these plant parts you can turn them in to Cenarion Expedition for about 250 rep points till you obtain Honored.

So heres what you need to do:


1. Get an underwater breathing potion
2. go to Serpent lake (44,43)
3. go in the water and agro a bunch of frenzys (if you agro one of them the whole group of 3-4 of them will come)
4. kill the frenzys and loot them (this works better with classes that have strong AOE such as mages or warlocks)

I did this for about 15mins and got 30 unidentified plant parts. Each group drops about 1-2 plant parts and the frenzys are super easy to kill. I did this at Level 63 with my mage (frost spec) and I was able to kill them with 3 arcane explosions.

Have fun!



Technorati Tags: , , ,

Labels: , ,