Thursday, March 15, 2007, posted by WoW Fan at 3:08 AM
First off, if you are not a Mage I wouldn't even suggest reading the rest of this. Recently i just dinged 70, and started my Karazhan attunement when i got an idea, the ghosts in the cellar outside. So what i did was try to blizzard AOE grind but the quarters are too cramped, so when I thought for a bit i realized all the super awesome "of stamina" greens there are out there for a level 70, so once i decked myself out in stamina greens with my main + damage main hand and off hand, i ended up with about 12k HP, and as a frost mage I have enough tricks up my sleeve to survive anyways, so when i went back throw up a ice barrier go down into the cellar, pull about 7 mobs, freeze them, flamestrike and AE them down, its easier to pop trinkets since you wont have a lot of + damage but raid boss comparable HP.

If you cant end up with enough HP to survive on you own bring a 70 priest or a 67+ if you wanna be nice and let them get exp from it. After farming this for an hour solo I ended up with about 50g in coin alone!! a Bringer of Death which i later sold for 700g and a blue tailoring recipe which i learned, 11 stacks of Netherweave and about 30 greens!

It's in the cellar right outside of Karazhan where you have to find the well in the first part of the Karazhan key quest chain. Have fun!



Technorati Tags: , , ,

Labels: , ,

 
4 Comments:


At March 15, 2007 at 12:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

WOW 12KHP!? What gear are you using to get up to that? I can't get even close to that on greens.

 

At March 19, 2007 at 3:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

Better than me.. I only have 9400hp in my regular gear, as hunter ofc. =)

I only wanna know how he hell, that u always got cool recipes, and stuff? I farmed the shado cuncil warolcks, and, well they were good, (bugged) and dropped fel armaments, I didn't get any recipe..

you lucky .. .. .. .. .. .. .. =Đ

 

At March 19, 2007 at 6:25 PM, Blogger Daryl W.T. Lau

Hehehe... top secret.. LOL!

Nah... its just about compromising and using those greens that add tons of HP instead of damage or etc. Can be hard to find at times I do agree.

 

At March 27, 2007 at 1:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

heh...its a better idea to farm the mobs in black morass as a frost mage. They are all melee, and you can pull 20-30 at a time and just cone of cold and back up. If you a skinner, this is a dreamland! Down them all and reset =-D

Between this and the buzzards in Hellfire...Have fun!